Keep showing up & Make Every Step Count.
~ Des Linden • Boston Marathon Champion & 2-Time Olympian
Make Money For Training Smart
“KEEP SHOWING UP” ~ Des Linden
You’re already hitting the road, sticking to your training plan; why not make money for every step? It just makes sense.
Download the FitnessBank Step Tracker and Open a Fitness Savings Account.
FitnessBank uses your average daily step count at the end of the month to award the rate you earn.
Sync your activity tracker. Select your target step count and corresponding interest rate. Then, you’re on your way!
Desiree Nicole Linden is a world-renowned long-distance runner who inspires people around the world.
Her resume is an impressive list of achievements that includes representing the United States in the 2012 London Olympics and the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics.
Des is also the first female American to win the Boston Marathon in 33 years. At FitnessBank, we are privileged to align our story to “Make Every Step Count” with Des’ commitment to “Keep Showing Up.” It’s her mantra, her message to runners around the world.
- 1st place- 2018 Boston Marathon
- 2nd place- 2008 Houston Half Marathon
- 2nd place- 2010 Chicago Marathon
- 2nd place- 2011 Boston Marathon
- 2nd place- U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
- 2nd place- US Olympic Marathon Trials
- 3rd place – 2010 USA Championships
- 5th place – 2013 Berlin Marathon
- 6th place – USA Track & FIeld Championships
- 7th place- 2016 Summer Olympics Marathon
- 7th place- New York Half Marathon
- 13th place- U.S. Olympic Trials
- Qualified – 2012 London Summer Olympics
Open a Fitness Savings Account
Open a Fitness Savings Account in 2 Minutes or Less with the following