Run-Walk-Run Your Way to Physical Fitness and Financial Strength.
~ Jeff Galloway • Running Coach & U.S. Olympian
Make Money For Every Step You Take
“Run.Walk. Run Your Way To Physical Fitness and Financial Strength with FitnessBank.” says Jeff Galloway. “We at Galloway Productions are proud to partner with FitnessBank and look forward to offering Step Challenges throughout the year”
You’re already hitting the road, sticking to your training plan; why not make money for every step? It just makes sense.
Download the FitnessBank Step Tracker and Open a Fitness Savings Account.
FitnessBank uses your average daily step count at the end of the month to award the rate you earn.
Sync your activity tracker. Select your target step count and corresponding interest rate. Then, you’re on your way!
- Jeff Galloway is an American Olympian and the author of Galloway’s Book on Running – one of 33 books he as authored about the sport.
Not only has he written many books on training, Jeff writes a monthly column for Runner’s World magazine.
A lifetime runner, Jeff was an All-American collegiate athlete and a member of the 1972 US Olympic Team in the 10,000 meters.
He remains a competitive athlete, continuing through a successful masters running career.
He is the Chief Executive Officer of Galloway Productions, which conducts a broad range of training programs and annual endurance events — including:
He also owns two running specialty stores named Phidippides.
- US Olympian 1972
- Author of 33 Books on Running
- Honolulu Marathon Winner
- Chief Executive of Galloway Productions
- Inventor of the Run-Walk-Run training method
- Running Coach for Decades
- Head Running Coach for the RunDisney series
- Owner of 2 Specialty Running Stores