OPEN A FITNESS CHECKING ACCOUNT.
Earn Your Interest Rate by Tracking Steps on our Mobile App while Swimming, Biking, Running and Walking.
EARN THE HIGHEST RATES BY OPENING A SAVINGS & A CHECKING ACCOUNT.
The combination of both accounts (Fitness Checking + Fitness Savings) earns the highest rate on your savings account.
EARN THE HIGHEST SAVINGS ACCOUNT RATE.
Earn the highest Annual Percentage Yield offered on a Fitness Savings account when your average daily step count hits 12,500.
EARN THE HIGHEST CHECKING ACCOUNT RATE.
Opportunities to earn the top Annual Percentage Yield with a 10,000 Average Daily Step Count and a Minimum of 10 Debit Card Transactions on Balances of $100+.
Pick Your Card. Pick Your Sport.
Take advantage of open enrollment for our new Fitness Checking account with The 10K Card matching your favorite way to get your steps in each day. Choose from multiple sports: running, biking, swimming and triathlon.
Choose the streamlined, hydrodynamic design that best showcases your passion for swimming.
Choose the aerodynamic, lite-weight design that can easily tuck into your training kit and allow you to stay fueled up along the ride.
Choose the ideal design that can go anywhere you run, walk or hike on the planet.
Choose the design that complements your passion for details and triathlon challenges.
Benefits. Account Features.
Our Member-Athletes (a.k.a. account holders) appreciate the following benefits…
- Opportunities to Earn the Top Interest rate with a 10,000 Average Daily Step Count
- Opportunities to Earn the Top Interest rate with a Minimum of 10 Debit Card Transactions (based on month prior)
- Interest Earned on Balances $100+
- Initial Top Tier APY Offered until the Rate Adjustment Date (following first full-month of account)
- Compounded Daily Interest
- Interest Credited to Accounts Monthly
- Accrual of Interest is Calculated by the Daily Balance Method which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day
- Accrual of Interest on Non-cash Deposits will begin to Accrue No Later than the Business Day FitnessBank Receives Credit for the Deposit of Non-Cash Items into Your Account (for example, checks)
- External Account Transfers
- Waived Incoming Wire Fees (FitnessBank fees)
- No Step Requirements for the First Month
- Mobile Deposits
- Free Online Banking
|TIER I BALANCE||INTEREST RATE|
$0.00 - $25,000.00
(ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD) An interest rate of 1.00% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is $0.00 – $25,000.00 when rate qualifications are met. The annual percentage yield (APY) for this tier is 1.00% when rate qualifications are met.
|TIER II BALANCE||INTEREST RATE|
(ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD) An interest rate of 0.25% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance above $25,000.01 when rate qualifications are met. The annual percentage yield (APY) for this tier is 0.25% when rate qualifications are met.
Member athletes COMBINING A fitness checking ACCOUNT WITH a fitness savings account GET BONUS RATES & EXTRA STEPS.
To earn the Bonus Rate of 0.10% APY on your Fitness Savings account, Member-Athletes are required to maintain an average of
- 12,500 STEPS AVERAGE PER DAY (10,000 steps for those 65+)
- 10 SWIPES (debit card transactions per Account Period )
Fitness Checking Member-Athletes (account holders) are Required to …
- Maintain an Average of 10,000 Steps per Day (7,500 steps for those 65 and older)
- Post a Minimum of 10 “Swipes” (Debit Card Transactions) per Statement Period
- Be at Least 18 Years of Age
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Open the Account with a Minimum $100 Deposit
- Pay a $10 Maintenance Fee, which will be Waived with $10 Minimum Average Daily Balance
- Cover up to $10 in Nationwide ATM Withdrawal Fees until FitnessBank Provides a Refund
- Choose from a Free Visa® Debit Card from 4 Active Lifestyle, Multi-Sport Designs
- Must have at least 10 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases
- Valid for accounts opened online and require a valid email address
- Only one account per primary account holder
- Must open and use the FitnessBank Step Tracker during the month (see FitnessBank Step Tracker Disclosure)
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Transactions must post and settle to the account during each Statement Period and may take (1) or more business days from the date the transaction or activity occurred to post and settle to the account
- The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by FitnessBank as ATM transactions
- Download the FitnessBank Step Tracker App and actively use the App to sync/submit step data to FitnessBank in order to achieve the applicable rates
- Open the FitnessBank Step Tracker App between the first and the third of the following month to ensure that the daily step data is submitted accurately for the prior month
- Open (encouraged to open) the App Periodically throughout the Month to Track and Submit Daily Step Activity, for the Best Performance by the Step Tracker App
- A 0.10% APY (Annual Percentage Yield) a