SIGN UP FOR THE FITNESSBANK CORPORATE STEP CHALLENGE
Benefitting the Kaiser Permanente Corporate Run, Walk & Roll
Sign Up Your Company or Group for the Official Run, Walk & Roll Step Challenge
Enter for your Chance to Win Prizes
Step Challenge Information
The FitnessBank Corporate Step Challenge is a way for event runners to ‘warm-up’ during the week leading up to the race. With individual and team prizes on the line, participants can download the FitnessBank Step Tracker app onto their phones and join their company’s team using a unique code shared by Team Captains. After joining a team, participants will have their step counts tracked and totaled throughout the week to determine which company will come out on top.
Step Challenge Prizes and Leaderboard Awards
Company Award Categories
- Most Participants
- Highest Total Step Count
- Highest Average Step Count
Each day during the week-long Step Challenge, FitnessBank will select one random participant from the pool of registered to win their choice of a $200 Amazon Gift Card or a $250 bonus deposit into their FitnessBank Savings or Checking account. Individual winners will be contacted by our FitnessBank team.
FitnessBank is an FDIC-insured lifestyle bank serving customers who pursue physical fitness and financial strength. With a Fitness Savings or Checking Account, you can earn an industry leading interest rate by tracking your daily step average each month. The more steps you take, the more money you make.
Each month the FitnessBank Step Tracker app gathers your average step count from Apple Health, Google Fit, FitBit or Garmin, and then matches it with our tiered Goals and Rates.
Once the FitnessBank Step Tracker app is downloaded and your company has registered their team, scroll down on the home screen to find the FitnessBank Challenges button. Select your company’s team from the list, and type in the code received from your Team Captain to join the challenge. After entering the code, there may be a slight buffer before the team challenge page loads.
Step Challenge Rules
- The Step Challenge will take place starting 12:01 AM EST Friday, August 26 until 11:59 PM EST Thursday, September 1. All steps taken outside of this time period will not be counted.
- In order to be eligible for any prizes or rewards, participants MUST be enrolled in a designated KP Corporate Run, Walk, Roll Step Challenge.
- A FitnessBank banking account is NOT required to participate in the Step Challenge.
- Participants must join their corporation’s team for the Step Challenge. Independent athletes will be able to compete under the FitnessBank team.