Free BiB BoardS
FitnessBank is giving away free BibBoards to anyone who Downloads our Step Tracking App.
FitnessBank will also donate $10 to the Vinings-Cumberland Rotary Club’s Run for the Kid initiative to anyone who Downloads our Step Tracking App.
Join the “VDH5K” Group once you activate your FitnessBank Step Tracking App on your mobile device.
get a Edge with Each Training Session
Apply for A Fitness Savings Account Y
AMERICA’S FIRST ACTIVE LIFESTYLE BANK is offering runners like you the chance to earn one of the highest interest rate savings account on the planet — the Fitness Savings Account — by tracking your steps.
The higher your average monthly step count. The higher your interest rate. It’s that simple.
We are revisiting the relationship between our bank and our customers. We are in this together. Your success becomes ours. Our investment accelerates your opportunities.
Studies show that individuals recognize better sleep, more energy and clearer thinking by adopting an active lifestyle. And the modern workplace commonly rewards for tracking healthy living habits. The benefits are proven to enhance morale, extend retention and impact the bottom line.
With FitnessBank you can Step. Track. And Earn a high interest rate on your Fitness Savings Account for the training, exercising and active lifestyle you already practice.
Earn a The Highest Interest Rate For Training Smart
“KEEP SHOWING UP and MAKE EVERY STEP COUNT with FitnessBank,” ~ Des Linden, Boston Marathon Champion & Two-time Olympian.
- THE BALANCE AMOUNT – THAT INTEREST IS APPLIED TO – IS NOT CAPPED
- NOT AN INTRO-PROMOTIONAL RATE
- $100 MIN. INITIAL DEPOSIT
- $100 MIN. BALANCE TO WAIVE FEES
- EARN A HIGH INTEREST RATE BY STEPPING
- PARTICIPATE IN STEP CHALLENGES
- USE YOUR STEPBANK TO HIT YOUR GOAL
FitnessBank Step GOals & Rates
After downloading the FitnessBank Step Tracker app and linking it with your Garmin, FitBit, Apple Health or Google Play; you can set your Step Goal based on our targets interest rate and physical fitness.This step will configure the app to notify you throughout each month as you Keep Stepp’n!
+ STEPS OR MORE
badass foot stomper,
keep it up, you're crushing it, train smart
great job, nothing like embracing the tough days
way to go, hit the stairs,
park in the back of the lot
nice work, keep moving,
sitting is the new smoking
- 10,000+ steps, 2.75% APY (2.72% APR)
- 7,500 to 9,999, 2.50% APY (2.47% APR)
- 5,000 to 7,499, 1.75% APY (1.74% APR)
- 0,000 to 4,999, 1.25% APY (1.24% APR)
Available to anyone who is at least 65 years of age and a US citizen.
How We CAN Offer These Rates
FitnessBank is an online bank servicing the United States from Atlanta, Ga.
FitnessBank has a nimble and efficient highly-trained staff with low overhead.
FitnessBank doesn’t buy TV ads during bowl games or golf events.
FitnessBank relies on the word-of-mouth to share our story.
Yes! We're a real Bank.
WE GET THE QUESTION “ARE YOU A REAL BANK?” ALL TIME BECAUSE OUR STORY SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
FitnessBank is a new online, lifestyle bank servicing clients across the United States. But we’re a bank with deep roots: FitnessBank is a division of Affinity Bank, which was established in 2002. For nearly two decades, we have served all types of small businesses and individuals with our full-slate of financial services.
A FDIC-INSURED MEMBER Bank.
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE FDIC-INSURED
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is an independent agency of the United States government that protects the funds depositors place in banks and savings associations. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government. Since the FDIC was established in 1933, no depositor has lost a penny of FDIC-insured funds.
GET A high Interest Savings Account
in less than 2 minutes!
& Routing Number
Credit / Debit Card
Fitness Savings Account
- Account balances are not capped
- Interest is compounded daily, and credited monthly
- Available to anyone who is at least 18 years of age, and a U.S. Citizen
- Incoming Wire Fee waived by FitnessBank
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- $10 maintenance fee, waived with $100 minimum average daily balance
- Interest earned on balances over $100
- Free online banking, external account transfers and eStatements
- $10 fee is charged for each additional withdrawal (withdrawal, automatic transfer or payment) in excess of the 6 permitted
- No step requirements for the first month
- Initial APY will be 2.75% until the rate adjustment date following first full month that the account has been opened
- No debit/ATM cards available at this time
As of &zwnj , the interest rate(s) and annual percentage yield(s) are accurate. Interest rates may change as often as daily without prior notice. Fees may reduce account earnings. Rates are valid for accounts opened online and require a valid email address.The interest rate on this account is based on the Average Daily Steps from the prior month. Rate updates for average daily steps from the prior month are reviewed no later than the second Monday of the following month.The initial APY will be 2.75% until the rate adjustment date following first full month that the account has been opened. Rates are valid for accounts opened online and require a valid email address.