0.70% INTEREST RATE
For Clients Earning Top-Tier Rates by Tracking
Average Daily Steps from Walking/Running/Cycling.
You Earn the Interest Rate by Tracking Your Steps on our Mobile App while Training, Running, and Walking.
Goals & Rates for Fitness Savings Accounts
0.25% Interest Rate
0.15% Interest Rate
Available to anyone who is at least 65 years of age and a US citizen.
- 10,000+ steps, 0.70% APY (0.70% Interest Rate)
- 7,500 to 9,999, 0.50% APY (0.50% Interest Rate)
- 5,000 to 7,499, 0.35% APY (0.35% Interest Rate)
- 0 to 4,999, 0.25% APY (0.25% Interest Rate)
APY = Annual Percentage Yield
Interest rate for this account may change after the account is opened.
Interest Rates and Annual Percentage Yields are accurate as of 05/01/2022.
APY applies to entire balance. Rate tier is determined by the previous month’s daily average number of steps.
The minimum balance required to open this account is $100.00.
Fees may reduce account earnings.
Fitness Savings Account
- Available to anyone who is at least 18 years of age and a US citizen
- Account balances are capped at $250,000
- Incoming Wire Fee waived by FitnessBank
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- $10 maintenance fee, waived with $100 minimum average daily balance
- Interest earned on balances over $100
- A $10 excessive withdrawal charge will be assessed for each debit transaction
(withdrawal, automatic transfer or payment) in excess of the 6 permitted
- Free online banking
- Free external account transfers
- Free eStatements
Select Step Goal & Rates on the App
After downloading the FitnessBank Step Tracker app and linking it with your Garmin, FitBit, Apple Health or Google Play; you can set your Step Goal based on our targets interest rate and physical fitness.This step will configure the app to notify you throughout each month as you Keep Stepp’n!