Commitment to Inclusion
For challenged athletes and wounded warriors interested in tracking ‘steps’ in order to earn high interest rates on a Fitness Savings Account, stay tuned. We are currently building out an enhancement to our fitness tracking solutions to include cycling and wheelchair. And we are considering additional inclusion programming so we can offer FitnessBank For All.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and federal laws, we are always working to improve the accessibility of our products and services for customers.
If you experience difficulty using or accessing any element of this website or on any FitnessBank mobile app, please feel free to call us at 1 (800) 463-4825 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to provide the assistance you seek through a communication method or that is accessible for you (such as, through telephone support).
If you use the email address, please do not include your account or personal information.
FitnessBank desires to provide a positive client experience and to promote accessibility and inclusion. Our goal is to permit our clients to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website and other technology platforms.
FitnessBank actively takes steps and devotes resources to further enhance the accessibility of our website and other technology. We continue to look for ways to improve the user experience. Our efforts are ongoing, and our specific activities include:
- Support – We engage consultants and vendors who assist our own staff for the assigned purpose of promoting the accessibility of our website and other technologies
- Alternative Text – Use of alternative text (alt text) and captions in relation to media content
- Website Structure – Use of headings, lists, paragraphs and other formatting features so that guests can more easily use the site with assistive technology
- Keyboard Access – Use functionality that operates through a keyboard interface, without requiring specific timings for individual keystrokes
- Contrast – When choosing colors and site design, we consider the issue of contrast, to promote the accessibility of images and text
FitnessBank has a committed effort to improve our program and view accessibility as an ongoing effort.
Third Party Sites:
FitnessBank may have links to different 3rd party websites. FitnessBank is not responsible for and has no control over the subject matter, content, information, or graphics of the web sites that have links here. These sites, which are not controlled by FitnessBank may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to control or remedy. Please know that these sites are not used as the sole source of important information.
Please contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could improve the accessibility of this website or our other technology.
Have Questions? We're Ready to Help
Need help with your FitnessBank Step Tracker or managing your Fitness Saving Account, fill out the form and we’ll get right back to you.
Monday – Friday | 9:00am 4:00pm Eastern
400 Galleria Parkway SE | Suite 900 | Atlanta Georgia 30339